(NationalSentinel) Scandal: These kinds of salacious stories generally don’t interest us, but given the subject of this report – former President Barack Obama – and the Left’s adulation of him, we thought it might have some value.
As reported by the UK’s Daily Mail, a new biography of Obama contains some very explosive accusations and details about his early life, including sexual dalliances, cocaine use much later than he admitted, proposals to white girls and the consideration of being gay.
The biography, “The Making of Barack Obama,” by Pulitzer Prize-winning author David J. Garrow, due out May 9, also notes:
- Obama was a long-term lover of Genevieve Cook, born in Australia who was three years older than him;
- She says they had sex on their first day and that he, 22 at the time, was a journalist for a financial trade magazine – Garrow describes her as “earthy” and “passionate;”
- Cook also said Obama used cocaine when he was 22 and 23 years old, much later than he had previous talked about in his own memoirs;
- Obama twice proposed to another white girlfriend, Sheila Miyoshi Jager, who is now a professor at Oberlin College in Ohio;
- The book accuses Obama of cheating on Michelle by going back to Jager, who says now that “I always felt bad” about that, though Obama may also have cheated on her with an Hispanic single mother;
- Both white girlfriends were turned into a composite character in Obama’s book, “Dreams of my Father,” though Jager says his own memoir is not accurate;
- Obama apparently considered a gay affair for a time during his college years with a mentor, an openly-gay professor who Obama described as “a wonderful guy.”
Regarding Obama’s drug use, apparently he would do “lines” with some Pakistani friends:
He would spend time with other friends – Hasan Chandoo, Imad Hussain and Sohale Siddiqi, who he had been friends with at Occidental College, in Los Angeles – and Cook said the trio was taking ‘lots of cocaine’.
They were far more prolific users than Obama, who she said probably preferred staying home to read than taking the drug. Chandoo – who was later to become a fundraiser for Obama – was the leader, the book claims.
‘For every five lines that somebody did, he would have done half,’ Cook said.
The book also notes that Cook and Obama would smoke pot but only at parties and records one time when during tension in their relationship she wrote in her diary that they went to a party and got ‘high’ on cocaine.
His later use of cocaine and drugs than previously admitted is significant because he was reportedly using much longer than he claimed.
The piece, here, contains several interesting tidbits of information, and could help explain – partially, anyway – why Obama continues to hide his college transcripts.