Pompeo: U.S. strike against Iranian general thwarted ‘active plot’ for major attack on Americans

This is Trump NOT waiting until Americans are attacked before he acts

(TNS) As Democrats and their propagandists in the “mainstream” media continue to chirp away in disapproval at President Donald Trump’s decision to target a top Iranian general, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is trying to remind them and everyone else that the dude was a bad guy.

Not only was he directly and indirectly responsible for millions of deaths in the region, as the president noted earlier today, but Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force and chief mischief maker in the region, was plotting major attacks against Americans.

Describing a “major attack” the IRGC Quds Force cheif was allegedly plotting, Pompeo said, “What was sitting before us was his travels throughout the region, his efforts to make a significant strike against Americans.”

“There would have been many Muslims killed, Iraqis, people in other countries as well,” Pompeo continued.

“It was time to take action,” Pompeo noted further, while also citing “dozens and dozens” of attacks by Iran and its proxies over the last few months.

And, of course, Pompeo referenced what started this chain of events — the death of “an American killed on Dec.27” — in reference to the U.S. contractor slain during an alleged Iraqi Shia militia rocket attack on a Kirkuk base the prior Friday.

Now was the time to “take action to restore deterrence” after the president had shown remarkable restraint in the face of a series of attacks on U.S. personnel and interests, Pompeo explained.

Pompeo also emphasized during the Fox segment, “We don’t seek war with Iran.”

“I can’t talk too much about the nature of the threats. But the American people should know that the President’s decision to remove Soleimani from the battlefield saved American lives,” Pompeo later told CNN.



He said the IRGC general had been”actively plotting” in the region to “take big action, as he described it, that would have put hundreds of lives at risk.”

So, while Leftist Democrats and their media allies gnash their teeth over Trump’s leadership and ask whether this was all really necessary, the question we’d like them to answer is this: Would you rather the president not have acted and just taken the chance that Iran would ‘plan nice’ from here on out?

  • We need your help to grow, pure and simple. Share our stories, make sure to tell your friends about this site, and click the red bell in the right corner for push notifications. 

GOT SOMETHING TO SAY? COMMENT BELOW


Get yours FREE!


4
Leave a Reply

avatar
4 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of
.50cal
Guest
.50cal

Deep state will launch another false flag attack, and blame iran.

Watch!

boyd
Guest
boyd

SERIOUSLY EVERYONE… DOES ANYONE REALLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE DERANGED, LEFTIST, COMMUNISTIC DEMONRATS THINK ABOUT “ANYTHING.” I THINK NOT. AND NOV. 3RD WILL SHOW EXACTLY THAT.

.50cal
Guest
.50cal

President Trump should send some drones with hellfire and damnation missiles to all the deep state traitors, and Soros front groups.

That’s what America needs! : )

trackback

[…] “What was sitting before us was his travels throughout the region, his efforts to make a significant strike against Americans,” Pompeo said, as The National Sentinel reported. […]

%d bloggers like this: